Custom software (also known as bespoke software or tailor-made software) is software that is specially developed for some specific organization or other user. As such, it can be contrasted with the use of software packages developed for the mass market, such as commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software or existing free software.
Customer software is built for a definite purpose based on the user’s needs. It is flexible and can be altered according to the changing requirements.
Customized software can be merged with the current system and can be combined with any system in the future according to the user’s needs.
The key advantage is that it is custom built which means it is specifically according to the individual requirement.
Below mentioned are some of our Customised Software Solutions.
- RFID based technology to keep a track of assets in an organization
- Increased efficiency of asset tracking and asset audits
- Real-time record of assets and their location
- Ease in searching assets
- Browser-based application which runs over a variety of platforms and OS
- Interfaces with and supports a variety of devices (Barcode, RFID, Biometrics)
- Multiple branches and locations supported
- Intuitive reports and dashboards for all areas of operation
- Operation over LAN, WAN or Cloud for multiple users simultaneously
- Reliable and accurate operation
- The Visitor Management System provides an efficient and user-friendly interface for managing the appointments of an organisation’s employees & visitors.
- The system is interactive, and interacts with hosts and visitors in form of text messages and alerts. It also provides insights regarding visitors and hosts.
- Its purpose is to facilitate smooth functioning of the invitation and hosting of visitors, and guiding them to their hosts in an optimal way.
Browser-based Application which runs over a variety of platforms and OS
Interfaces with and supports a variety of devices
Multiple Branches & Locations supported
Intuitive Reports and Dashboards for All Areas of Operation
Reliable and Accurate Operation